Communication skills are key to success in all supplier relationships. The purpose of this course is to equip delegates with a range of skills and techniques to support the engagement and management of all types of Stakeholders (External and internal) effectively.
Who Should attend?
This course is a must for not only the procurement team – but for any member of the business across all functions who want to learn more about successful internal and external stakeholder engagement and management.
Delegate will be equipped with a range of skills and tools that will enable them to map, engage and manage Stakeholders with a structured and planned approach.
- To be able to demonstrate how and where Procurement adds value to any Stakeholder
- To be able to use Emotional Intelligence to manage Stakeholders effectively in any situation
- To develop their self-awareness and self-regulation skills
- To have an appreciation of the importance of personality profiling and develop the ability to “borrow” behaviours
- To understand and be able to utilise Persuasion and Influencing skills effectively
- To be in control of their body language and understand how they are using it all all times
- To be able to use Market Segmentation tools, Supply Positioning and Supplier Preferencing in a real negotiation situation
Our trainers are all FCIPS / MCIPS qualified teachers who have extensive experience of Negotiations across numerous industries including Automotive, Retail, Food / FMCG, Finance to name but a few. Collectively our training team have delivered across all levels to hundreds of delegates, both domestic and Global, over the last decade.
The course will be extremely participative and exercise driven, with many relevant examples and anecdotes provided to bring practice and theory to life.
Benefits of Attending
Upon completion of this course every delegate will be able to:
- Map and Segment Stakeholders effectively
- Develop Communication strategies to engage with varying types of Stakeholders
- Recognise the varying personality traits of Stakeholders and be able to “borrow” behaviours to engage effectively
- Be in complete control of and use persuasion and influencing skills to achieve results from Stakeholder engagement
- Establish rapport with Stakeholders and use Body Language knowingly to be effective