Your business is only as strong as the weakest link in it’s Supply Chain. In these agile times of running with minimum Stock holding to keep the cash flowing, whilst at the same time sourcing from a Global supply base, the need for Supply Chain strength and resilience is critical.
This course will equip delegates with key tools, techniques and frameworks to ensure they are able to eliminate / mitigate as much Risk as possible from their Supply Chains.
Who Should attend?
The skills, tools and advice delivered from this course will benefit anyone associated with Supply Chain risk, including Procurement / Buyers , Inventory Management, Quality and Risk, Finance, along with any other appropriate Supply Chain personnel.
To ensure that all delegates are fully conversant with the Risk Cycle and be able to:
- Utilise various methods to identify all Risks
- Tangibly and objectively analyse Risk using a scored framework
- Prioritise Risk events accurately
- Manage Risk effectively from the activities above being undertaken
- Review, Reflect and continuously learn and repeat the Cycle
- Fully understand and practice using / developing a Risk register
- Engage Stakeholders effectively with regards to Risk management and its importance
- Ensure that Procurement undertakes Ethically and Socially responsible sourcing
Our trainers are all FCIPS / MCIPS qualified teachers who have extensive experience of Negotiations across numerous industries including Automotive, Retail, Food / FMCG, Finance to name but a few. Collectively our training team have delivered across all levels to hundreds of delegates, both domestic and Global, over the last decade.
The course will be extremely participative and exercise driven, with many relevant examples and anecdotes provided to bring practice and theory to life.
Benefits of Attending
Upon completion of this course every delegate will be able to:
- Manage / mitigate Risk effectively by thoroughly completing the Risk Cycle for any event. Be able to comprehensively Identify, Assess and Manage Risk Effectively.
- Create and manage a bespoke Risk Register for their own Organisation to enable them to manage Risk effectively.
- Engage Stakeholders effectively, ensuring that Risk is treated seriously and dealt with accordingly.
- Understand the requirement for and the frameworks that can be utilised to ensure that Procurement undertakes Supplier sourcing in an ethical, sustainable and socially responsible manner.
- Practice going through the risk cycle and the skills learned within a safe environment using a number of pre-prepared scenarios.