Agility is the characteristic that will help Procurement departments to advance and thrive in the future where innovation continues to expand beyond mere products and services to Core Business Processes and Strategies.
This course is designed for Procurement employees and their key internal Stakeholders to understand how they can optimise and flex their processes and boundaries to secure improved vale for their organisation.
Who Should attend?
Delegates from the Procurement and Supply Chain team together with other key Stakeholders, Client departments, Commissioning and Contract Management colleagues etc
To ensure that all delegates are able to:
- Articulate the Public Sector Commercial Challenge
- Fully understand what is meant by Agility in Public Sector Procurement
- Demonstrate where Agility fits into each stage of the Procurement Cycle
- Understand the importance of effective Stakeholder Management in delivering Agile Procurement
- Appreciate the importance of Early Supplier Involvement (ESI) and the utilisation of Supplier expertise to deliver Agile Procurement
Our trainers are all FCIPS / MCIPS qualified teachers who have extensive experience of Negotiations across numerous industries and within the Public Sector, including Local Authorities, Civil Service, NHS, Education and others . Collectively our training team have delivered across all levels to hundreds of delegates, both domestic and Global, over the last decade.
The course will be extremely participative and exercise driven, with many relevant examples and anecdotes provided to bring practice and theory to life.
Benefits of Attending
Upon completion of this course every delegate will be able to:
- Understand how to effectively engage with Stakeholders to deliver Agile Procurement
- Demonstrate Agile Procurement at every stage of the Procurement Cycle and Process
- Work closely with Suppliers to extract Agile / Added Value ideas through Early Supplier Involvement (ESI) and leveraging their particular expertise.